All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe encyclical Veritatis splendour established certain authoritative directions for doing Christian ethics from a Catholic perspective. The Moral Thought presents the foundations of moral theology and sets out parameters for the discipline that will continue to shape how the Church teaches about both the good of the human person and the rms that guide human action. This text explores the basic and central elements of the theological thinking behind the encyclical. It considers the principal methodological issues and substantive questions that must shape any adequate moral theology in the post-Veritatus period.
- Author BiographyRomanus Cessario, O.P., is professor of systematic theology at St. John's Seminary in Brighton, Massachusetts. In addition to numerous articles and reviews, Cessario has authored, coauthored, or edited several books, including The Moral Virtues and Theological Ethics and Christian Faith and the Theological Life.
- Author(s)Romanus Cessario
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleCatholic Moral Thought
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.