All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Introduction to Mortgages & Mortgage Backed Securities, author Richard Green combines current practices in real estate capital markets with financial theory so readers can make intelligent business decisions. After a behavioral ecomics chapter on the nature of real estate decisions, he explores mortgage products, processes, derivatives, and international practices. By focusing on debt, his book presents a different view of the mortgage market than is commonly available, and his primer on fixed-income tools and concepts ensures that readers understand the rich content he covers. Including commercial and residential real estate, this book explains how the markets work, why they collapsed in 2008, and what countries are doing to protect themselves from future bubbles. Green's expertise illuminates both the fundamentals of mortgage analysis and the international paradigms of products, models, and regulatory environments.
- Author BiographyRichard Green is Director of the Lusk Center for Real Estate at the University of Southern California. Prior to joining the USC faculty, he was Oliver T. Carr Jr. Chair of Real Estate Finance at The George Washington University School of Business. He was previously Wangard Faculty Scholar and Chair of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Richard K. Green
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.