All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive resource on multimedia communications. It covers recent trends and standardization activities in multimedia communications, such as layered structures, underlying theories and the current best design techniques. It describes the convergence of various techlogies including communications, broadcasting, information techlogy, and home electronics, and emerging new communication services and applications resulting from the growth of the Internet and wireless techlogies.
- Author BiographyK. R. RAO, PhD, is Professor of Electrical Engineering, The University of Texas at Arlington. Dr. Rao, along with two colleagues, developed and introduced the Discrete Cosine Transform (DCT) in 1975, widely used in digital signal processing. He has authored and edited numerous books and published extensively in leading engineering journals. ZORAN S. BOJKOVIC, PhD, is Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia. He has coauthored two books with Dr. Rao. DRAGORAD A. MILOVANOVIC, is a PhD candidate, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Author(s)Dragorad A. Milovanovic,Kamisetty Ramamohan Rao,Zoran S. Bojkovic
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1192 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.