All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding text gives students a solid grounding in clinical and experimental neuropsychology. The author is a leading authority whose engaging writing style and thorough yet concise coverage of brain localization, anatomy, and their links to cognitive function make the book ideal for undergraduate or graduate use. It is illustrated with more than 60 figures, including six color plates.
- Author BiographyJ. Graham Beaumont, PhD, CPsychol, FBPsS, is Head of the Department of Clinical Psychology at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in Putney, London, United Kingdom. Widely published, Professor Beaumont is a past Honorary General Secretary of the British Psychological Society and Chair of the Division of Neuropsychology, and holds an Honorary Chair at Roehampton University, London. He was formerly a Reader and Associate Dean for Combined Science at the University of Leicester and Professor and Head of the Department of Psychology at Swansea University.
- Author(s)J. Graham Beaumont
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.