All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained text provides a solid introduction to global and nlinear optimization, providing students of mathematics and interdisciplinary sciences with a strong foundation in applied optimization techniques. The book offers a unique hands-on and critical approach to applied optimization which includes the presentation of numerous algorithms, examples, and illustrations, designed to improve the reader's intuition and develop the analytical skills needed to identify optimization problems, classify the structure of a model, and determine whether a solution fulfills optimality conditions.
- Author(s)Boglarka Toth,E.M.T. Hendrix
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.