All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough this textbook is intended for use in a two-semester sequence of courses introducing the mathematical methods of operations research, Part I can also be used alone for a one-semester course on linear programming. The authors have chosen to provide deep and thorough coverage of the most important methods in operations research, rather than a superficial treatment of a larger number of topics. The level of exposition is appropriate for juniors and seniors who are majoring in engineering, computer science, mathematics, and quantitative methods in management. A solutions manual is available to qualified instructors.
- Author(s)Joseph G. Ecker,Michael Kupferschmid
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.