All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis undergraduate textbook introduces students of science and engineering to the fascinating field of optimization. It is a unique book that brings together the subfields of mathematical programming, variational calculus, and optimal control, thus giving students an overall view of all aspects of optimization in a single reference. As a primer on optimization, its main goal is to provide a succinct and accessible introduction to linear programming, nlinear programming, numerical optimization algorithms, variational problems, dynamic programming, and optimal control. Prerequisites have been kept to a minimum, although a basic kwledge of calculus, linear algebra, and differential equations is assumed.
- Author(s)Pablo Pedregal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.