Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionCombining both the classical theory and numerical techniques for partial differential equations, this thoroughly modern approach shows the significance of computations in PDEs and illustrates the strong interaction between mathematical theory and the development of numerical methods. Great care has been taken throughout the book to seek a sound balance between these techniques. The authors present the material at an easy pace and exercises ranging from the straightforward to the challenging have been included. In addition there are some projects suggested, either to refresh the students memory of results needed in this course, or to extend the theories developed in the text. Suitable for undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics and engineering.
- Author(s)Aslak Tveito,Ragnar Winther
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.