Introduction to Pattern Recognition: A MATLAB Approach by Aggelos Pikrakis, Konstantinos Koutroumbas, Dr. Sergios Theodoridis, Dionisis Cavouras (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by logicalunsanity
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accompanying manual to Theodoridis/Koutroumbas, Pattern Recognition , that includes Matlab code of the most common methods and algorithms in the book, together with a descriptive summary and solved examples, and including real-life data sets in imaging and audio recognition.
- Author BiographySergios Theodoridis is Professor of Signal Processing and Machine Learning in the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of the University of Athens. He is the co-author of the bestselling book, Pattern Recognition, and the co-author of Introduction to Pattern Recognition: A MATLAB Approach. He serves as Editor-in-Chief for the IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, and he is the co-Editor in Chief with Rama Chellapa for the Academic Press Library in Signal Processing. He has received a number of awards including the 2014 IEEE Signal Processing Magazine Best Paper Award, the 2009 IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Transactions on Neural Networks Outstanding Paper Award, the 2014 IEEE Signal Processing Society Education Award, the EURASIP 2014 Meritorious Service Award, and he has served as a Distinguished Lecturer for the IEEE Signal Processing Society and the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. He is a Fellow of EURASIP and a Fellow of IEEE. Aggelos Pikrakis is a Lecturer in the Department of Informatics at the University of Piraeus. His research interests stem from the fields of pattern recognition, audio and image processing, and music information retrieval. He is also the co-author of Introduction to Pattern Recognition: A MATLAB Approach (Academic Press, 2010). Konstantinos Koutroumbas acquired a degree from the University of Patras, Greece in Computer Engineering and Informatics in 1989, a MSc in Computer Science from the University of London, UK in 1990, and a Ph.D. degree from the University of Athens in 1995. Since 2001 he has been with the Institute for Space Applications and Remote Sensing of the National Observatory of Athens.
- Author(s)Aggelos Pikrakis,Dionisis Cavouras,Dr. Sergios Theodoridis,Konstantinos Koutroumbas
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.