All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAsssuming prior kwledge of the subject, this book offers a thorough introduction to phonetics and phology. It is unusually comprehensive, including detailed attention to articulatory and acoustic phonetics as well as to the foundations of phological analysis.The second edition incorporates several improvements: a completely new chapter on speech perception has been added, the material on anaotomy and physiology has been rearranged and much of the detail placed later in the book to make it less demanding on readers, and the entire text has been edited to help bring it up to date.
- Author Biography<b>John Clark</b> is Chief Executive Officer of the University of Western Sydney, Hawskbury. He was previously Director of the Speech, Hearing and Language Centre at Macquarie University, Sydney. <b>Colin Yallop</b> is Associate Professor in Linguistics at Macquarie and is Director of the University's Dictionary Research Centre.</p>
- Author(s)Colin Yallop,Janet Fletcher,John Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/1995
- Series TitleBlackwell Textbooks in Linguistics S.
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date29/08/2008
- Content Note0
- Weight952 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.