All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes in detail modern techlogies for printed electronics, explaining how natechlogy and modern printing techlogy are merging to revolutionize electronics fabrication of thin, lightweight, large and inexpensive products. Readers will benefit from the explanations of materials, devices and circuits used to design and implement the latest applications of printed electronics, such as thin flexible OLED displays, organic solar cells, OLED lighting, smart wallpaper, sensors, logic, memory and more.
- Author BiographyKatsuaki Suganuma is a Professor at Osaka University, Japan.
- Author(s)Katsuaki Suganuma
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note119 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight257 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.