All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces the basic foundations of high mathematics and vector algebra. Then, it explains the basic aspects of classical electrodynamics and electromagnetism. Based on such kwledge readers investigate various radio propagation problems related to guiding structures connecting electronic devices with antenna terminals placed at the different radar systems. It explains the role of antennas in process of transmission of radio signals between the terminals. Finally, it shows the relation between the main operational charactistics of each kind of radar and the corresponding kwledge obtained from the previous chapters.
- Author BiographyChristos Christodoulou, PhD, is Associate Dean for Research, Interim ECE Department Chair, and Distinguished Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering, at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mikhail Sergeev, PhD, is Dean of Faculty of Computer Systems and Programming, Chair of Department of Computer Systems and Networks, at Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Author(s)Christos Christodoulou,Mikhail Sergeev,Nathan Blaunstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note144 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight710 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.