All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionTake a peek inside the black box of business analytics. Learn the methodology of regular expressions to improve your analytics projects.
- Author BiographyK. Matthew Windham, CAP is the director of analytics at NTELX Inc., an analytics and technology solutions consulting firm located in the Washington, DC area. His focus is on helping clients improve their daily operations through the application of mathematical and statistical modeling, data and text mining, and optimization. A longtime SAS user, Matt enjoys leveraging the breadth of the SAS platform to create innovative predictive analytics solutions. During his career, Matt has led consulting teams in mission-critical environments to provide rapid, high-impact results. He has also architected and delivered analytics solutions across the federal government, with a particular focus on the US Departments of Defense and Treasury. Matt is a Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) who received his BS in Applied Mathematics from N.C. State University and his MS in Mathematics and Statistics from Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Matthew Windham
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.