All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in the Tutorials in SAS Business Intelligence Series, Introduction to SAS Web Report Studio provides a comprehensive introduction to Web Report Studio, a key tool in the SAS Business Intelligence Platform suite of products. Using hospital discharge data that is available for downloading, the tutorial provides step by step instructions on how to view and create tabular and graphical reports in Web Report Studio. After working through the tutorial, the user will be able to create sophisticated, multi-section reports in Web Report Studio. Simply download the data and recreate the reports developed in the tutorial for an optimal learning experience.
- Author BiographyA SAS user since 1993, Renu Gehring is a SAS Instructor, Consultant, and Analyst. She has four SAS certifications, including Base & Advanced Programming, SAS Business Intelligence Content Development, and SAS Platform Administration. And she plans on acquiring more SAS certifications! Ms. Gehring is passionate about teaching SAS technologies, including SAS Business Intelligence, to transform business processes. Her expertise is in combining the power of SAS programming and SAS Business Intelligence to build effective and actionable SAS applications. In addition to teaching, writing, and consulting, she is an analyst at CareOregon, Inc, a health insurance company. Ms. Gehring has an undergraduate degree in History and Economics from Mount Holyoke College and a graduate degree in Economics from Brown University. She lives in the Pacific NorthWest with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)MS Renu Gehring
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.