All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable reference for drama teachers, directors, architects and design professionals. Twelve chapters in three sections: Part 1 -- Tools and Termilogy: All of the basics -- the evolution of sources and controls. Part 2 -- Manipulating the Light: Developing the Lighting Key -- source levels and controls. Part 3 -- The Collaborative Process: An anecdotal approach to communicating intent using modern techlogy.
- Author BiographyCharles I Swift
- Author(s)Charles I. Swift
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note40 b/w illus & photos
- Weight252 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.