All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent text emphasizes the inferential and decision-making aspects of statistics. The first chapter is mainly concerned with the elements of the calculus of probability. The second chapter contains the essential statistical techniques of summarizing the data in a sample prior to making inferences about the population. Additional chapters cover the general properties of distributions, testing hypotheses, and more.
- Author(s)E. S. Keeping
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note57ill.
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.