All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike most authors who begin with the procedures used with interval/ratio data, Reid begins his discussion of inferential statistics with a two-chapter examination of the Chi Square test, thus introducing students to hypothesis testing, effect size, and post hoc tests. When more complex procedures related to interval/ratio data are covered, students already have a solid understanding of the foundational concepts involved.
- Author BiographyHoward M. Reid, professor in the Psychology Department at SUNY Buffalo State, received his doctorate in experimental psychology from the University of Maine and then completed postdoctoral study in behavior genetics at The Jackson Laboratory in Maine. Dr. Reid is an active researcher with broad interests, including published work in operant analysis of behavior and animal models of epilepsy, as well as the associations between ADHD and laterality. He has also directed numerous undergraduate research projects which have been presented at local, regional, and national conferences. Dr. Reid is the recipient of a number of prestigious awards, including the SUNY Chancellor's Awards in Teaching and Faculty Service and the Buffalo State President's Award for Excellence as an Undergraduate Research Mentor. Dr. Reid is currently testing a scale constructed to measure student appreciation of the liberal arts, is working with his statistics TAs in research projects, and chairs the college senate.
- Author(s)Howard M. Reid
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.