All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to graduate students and experimental physicists, this volume emphasizes physical arguments and minimizes theoretical formalism. Topics include the Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer and Ginzburg-Landau theories, magnetic properties of classic type II superconductors, the Josephson effect, fluctuation effects in classic superconductors, high-temperature superconductors, and nequilibrium superconductivity. 109 figures. 1996 edition.
- Author(s)Michael Tinkham
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.