CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introductory text for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in comprehensive biological systems. The authors offer a broad overview of the field using key examples and typical approaches to experimental design. The volume begins with an introduction to systems biology and then details experimental omics tools. Other sections introduce the reader to challenging computational approaches. The final sections provide ideas for theoretical and modeling optimization in systemic biological researches. The book is an indispensable resource, providing a first glimpse into the state-of-the-art in systems biology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note161 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1053 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySangdun Choi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.