All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Tantra and Sacred Sexuality offers insights into how to awaken and experience your sensual self, moment-by-moment. This book is exciting and enticing, as well as, powerful and healing. You do t have to be in a relationship to enjoy, explore, and apply sacred sexuality. Sacred sexuality opens you to experiencing levels of ecstatic bliss and unconditional love and, most importantly, bringing these experiences into your daily life. Ultimately, it opens you to living bliss, t just feeling it. This ecstatic vibration translates into consistently feeling unconditional love for all people and things. Michael Mirdad wisely integrates both Tantric and Taoist perspectives and practices in the loving, passionate, and respectful framework of sacred sexuality.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Mirdad is a world-renowned spiritual teacher, healer, and author. He has worked as a healer and counselor for over 25 years and is the author of the best-selling books, The Seven Initiations of the Spiritual Path and Sacred Sexuality: A Manual for Living Bliss, and his latest book, You're Not Going Crazy, You're Just Waking Up!. Mirdad has facilitated thousands of classes, lectures, and workshops throughout the world on mastery, spirituality, relationships, and healing. He has been featured as a keynote speaker in the world's largest expos and conferences, and has been on radio, television, and various Internet programs. He has also been featured in several magazines, including, Whole Self Times, Sedona Journal, and Yoga Journal. Mirdad is respected as one of the finest and most diverse healers of our time for his ability to share the deepest teachings in a clear, applicable manner.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael Mirdad
- PublisherGrail Productions, Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2008
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationBellingham, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrail Productions, Inc
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.