All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook/reference provides an in-depth overview of the key aspects of transportation analysis, with an emphasis on modeling real transportation systems and executing the models. Topics and features: presents comprehensive review questions at the end of each chapter, together with detailed case studies, useful links, references and suggestions for further reading; supplies a variety of teaching support materials at the book's webpage on Springer.com, including a complete set of lecture slides; examines the classification of models used for multimodal transportation systems, and reviews the models and evaluation methods used in transportation planning; explains traffic assignment to road networks, and describes computer simulation integration platforms and their use in the transportation systems sector; provides an overview of transportation simulation tools, and discusses the critical issues in the design, development and use of the simulation models.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Dietmar P.F. Moller is a Full Professor in the Institute of Applied Stochastics and Operations Research at Clausthal University of Technology, Germany, a Member of the Simulation Science Center Clausthal-Gottingen, Germany, and an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Author(s)Dietmar P.F. Moeller
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleSimulation Foundations, Methods and Applications
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 67 colour illustrations, 107 black & white tables, biography
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.