All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Web Matrix provides an easy to follow treatment of the application of this new software, which is rapidly becoming the preferred vehicle for the teaching of website design. Written by two experienced users, the material is presented in a way that makes it ideal for students meeting the subject for the first time, whether they are on an undergraduate or postgraduate course. The scope of the book includes the functionality of the software, its installation and application and the design and operation of web-based material using it. Coverage of the use of HTML and SQL is also included, as is the design and implementation of on-line databases. There are numerous examples to illustrate ideas and concepts. The examples provide a practical illustration of how the software may be used. At the conclusion of each chapter, a set of exercises is provided to allow the reader to review and practice the material presented.
- Author BiographyColin Hardy is a Senior Lecturer in Computing at the University of Sunderland, United Kingdom. He has been involved with teaching and research since 1993. His current area of interest is VB.NET, HCI and Software Engineering. Simon Stobart is a Principal Lecturer in Computing at the University of Sunderland, United Kingdom. He has been involved with teaching and research since 1989. His current area of interest is software engineering for dynamic web-based systems. 'An Introduction to Web Matrix' is his third published book.
- Author(s)Colin Hardy,Simon Stobart
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/08/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.