All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionINTRODUCTION TO THE CONTROLLOGIX PROGRAMMABLE AUTOMATION CONTROLLER USING RSLOGIX 5000 SOFTWARE: WITH LABS, 4E enables readers to master ControlLogix software with ease. Using its signature hands-on lab exercises that demonstrate Programmable Logic Controllers, this versatile guide walks readers step-by-step through RSLogix 5000 software from hardware configuration, to programming basic instructions and features, to RSLinx communications. Plus, this edition features manufacturer-specific illustrations and RSLogix screenshots to teach key concepts.
- Author BiographyGary Dunning received his Bachelor's Degree at the University of Minnesota. He also studied Computer Electronics at St. Paul Technical College, St. Paul, Minnesota. During his career he has developed and taught classes on programmable logic controllers at two technical colleges in Minnesota. Mr. Dunning worked for Rockwell Automation providing technical support and taught open as well as private classes for 20 years. Gary is the author of Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers, editions 1 through 4 and the Lab Manual to accompany each edition of Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers. His latest book is the Introduction to the ControlLogix Programmable Automation Controller using RSLogix 5000 with Labs.
- Author(s)Gary Dunning
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1350 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.