Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis de Sales, (French: Francois de Sales) (21 August 1567 - 28 December 1622) was a Bishop of Geneva and is hored as a saint in the Roman Catholic Church. He became ted for his deep faith and his gentle approach to the religious divisions in his land resulting from the Protestant Reformation. He is kwn also for his writings on the topic of spiritual direction and spiritual formation, particularly the Introduction to the Devout Life and the Treatise on the Love of God. Do I need to go into full-time ministry to live a truly Christian life? Am I really a Christian if I'm t out preaching the gospel in dangerous places where people have never heard of Christ? Can secular work benefit the kingdom of God? All Christians struggle to discern God's call on their life, but God does call all to live a Christ-centered life. Introduction to the Devout Life by St. Francis of Sales attempts to help Christians discern what it means to be a child of God in a secular world. We can glorify God in a secular world, and be a testimony to the world of God's abounding grace and love.
- Author(s)Saint Francis De Sales
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationKingston Upon Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.