All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeared toward readers unfamiliar with complex numbers, this text explains how to solve the kinds of problems that frequently arise in the applied sciences, especially electrical studies. To assure an easy and complete understanding, topics are developed from the beginning, with emphasis on constructions related to algebraic operations. 1956 edition.
- Author(s)Roland Deaux
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byHoward Eves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.