Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with some basic thermodynamic and transport properties of fluids and solids that are of interest in engineering applications. Various tions about the basic structure of matter, fundamental concepts of our physical world and the conditions of equilibrium between different phases of matter are discussed in the first part of the book. The macroscopic properties of fluids and solids are explained in the latter part. The book is written for first-year university students in engineering. Therefore, simple derivations and clear explanations have been preferred to detailed theoretical treatment. Illustrative problems, spaced throughout the text, demonstrate the application of various concepts and facilitate a better understanding of the theory. The text provides a sound first treatment of many properties of fluids and solids of interest in all the engineering disciplines.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Heidemann is associated with the Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Calgary. Ayodeji A. Jeje is associated with the Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Calgary. Farhang Mohtadi is associated with the Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Ayodeji A. Jeje,Farhang Mohtadi,Robert A. Heidemann
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight641 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.