All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA self contained introduction to classical statistical theory. The material is suitable for students who have successfully completed a single year's course in calculus with prior kwledge of statistics or probability. Third revised edition.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER M. MOOD professor of Administration and Director of public policy Research Organization University of California,Irvine
- Author(s)Alexander M. Mood
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/1974
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Weight941 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementInternational 3rd Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.