Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both theory and applications, this important work provides a comprehensive introduction to the modern theory of X-ray and electronic spectra of free atoms. Romas Karazija discusses methods of angular momenta, irreducible tensorial operators, and coefficients of fractional parentage and their use in determining cross sections and probabilities of elementary processes. In addition, Karazija addresses the structure of electronic shells with inner vacancies and many-body effects.
- Author(s)Romas Karazija
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byW. Robert Welsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.