All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated and revised edition of the popular introduction to statistics for students of ecomics or business, suitable for a one-- or two--semester course. Presents an approach that is generally available only in much more advanced texts, yet uses the simplest mathematics consistent with a sound presentation. This Fifth Edition includes a wealth of new problems and examples (many of them real--life problems drawn from the literature) to support the theoretical discussion. Emphasizes the regression model, including nlinear and multiple regression. Topics covered include randomization to eliminate bias, exploratory data analysis, graphs, expected value in bidding, the bootstrap, path analysis, robust estimation, maximum likelihood estimation and Bayesian estimation and decisions.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Wonnacott,Thomas H. Wonnacott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/1990
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1218 g
- Width198 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.