All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove is tricky for everyone-and different personality types can face their own unique problems. Now the author of The Introvert's Way offers a guide to romance that takes you through the frequently outgoing world of dating, courting, and relationships, helping you navigate issues that are particular to introverts, from making conversation at parties to the challenges of dating an extrovert.
- Author Biography<b>Sophia Dembling</b> is the author of <i>The Introvert s Way</i> and is a prolific blogger at <i>Psychology Today </i>(The Introvert s Corner) and PsychCentral.com (Real World Research), among others. She has won two Lowell Thomas gold medals for her travel writing. She lives in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Sophia Dembling
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.