All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo defend against computer and network attacks, multiple, complementary security devices such as intrusion detection systems (IDSs), and firewalls are widely deployed to monitor networks and hosts. These various IDSs will flag alerts when suspicious events are observed. This book is an edited volume by world class leaders within computer network and information security presented in an easy-to-follow style. It introduces defense alert systems against computer and network attacks. It also covers integrating intrusion alerts within security policy framework for intrusion response, related case studies and much more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLuigi V. Mancini,Roberto Di Pietro
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.