All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionKick-start your intuition with a practical, easy-to-learn skill that will have countless uses in your life. Learn how age-old techniques for finding water can help you get an answer to any question instantly, giving you intuitive guidance on the spot whenever you need it. Most people prefer to use a small pendulum when asking intuitive questions, rather than the classic forked stick or Y-rod. You'll learn to trust your intuition and make better decisions, remove blocks that are keeping you from achieving your dreams, and become more effective at work. You can use the kwledge gained from dowsing to improve your relationships, enhance your health, even communicate with your pets. Save time, energy, and money by using this simple form of divination.
- Author BiographyKathryn Klvana is an actress and writer. Her voiceover work includes documentaries for National Geographic Explorer, The Learning Channel, and the Discovery Channel. Kathryn teaches dowsing in the Washington, DC area, and has presented dowsing workshops at the American Society of Dowsers annual conventions. Visit her online at www.klvana.com.
- Author(s)Kathryn Klvana
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.