CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIntussusception is the most frequent cause of bowel obstruction in infants and toddlers. In this book, the symptoms and clinical findings of intussuception are discussed. The clinical guidelines for the management of intussuceptions in children are discussed as well. Other chapters examine the diagsis, etiology, pathophysiology and treatment modalities for both small bowel obstruction and intussusception of the small bowel, focusing on minimally invasive surgical options; the etiology of afferent loop obstruction; the treatment options for adhesive small bowel obstruction (SBO), a common complication typically caused by adhesions that form after abdominal surgery; a literature review of traditional medical treatment options and a discussion on the authors' experiences in treating gynaecological cancer patients with n-malignant bowel obstruction using manual physical therapy.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRosie Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.