All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionInvasion Genetics: the Baker & Stebbins legacy provides a state-of-the-art treatment of the evolutionary biology of invasive species, whilst also revisiting the historical legacy of one of the most important books in evolutionary biology: The Genetics of Colonizing Species, published in 1965 and edited by Herbert Baker and G. Ledyard Stebbins. This volume covers a range of topics concerned with the evolutionary biology of invasion including: phylogeography and the reconstruction of invasion history; demographic genetics; the role of stochastic forces in the invasion process; the contemporary evolution of local adaptation; the significance of epigenetics and transgenerational plasticity for invasive species; the gemic consequences of colonization; the search for invasion genes; and the comparative biology of invasive species. A wide diversity of invasive organisms are discussed including plants, animals, fungi and microbes.
- Author(s)Katrina M. Dlugosch,Loren H. Rieseberg,Robert I. Colautti,Spencer C. H. Barret
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1050 g
- Width194 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.