Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn the form of a journal, this book tells the story of the author's experiences in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion. Jehan Rajab chronicles her fight to preserve rmality in the face of persecution and to save the Tareq Rajab Museum, her workplace, from destruction.
- Author(s)Jehan S. Rajab
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1993
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Press
- Content Noteb&w photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.