Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.92Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationFrom famed writer/producer Shaun Cassidy comes a suspenseful tale of a blended family trying to recover from a devastating hurricane and its mysterious aftermath For park ranger Russell Varon (Eddie Cibrian), a divorced father of two who is expecting a third child with his new wife, the hurricane proves to be merely the beginning of a long journey into the unknown. As the tiny town of Homestead, Florida struggles to rebuild itself, Sheriff Tom Underlay (William Fichtner) - who is married to Russell's ex-wife - suspiciously orders the entire area quarantined. Russell starts to investigate the strange goings on and unknowingly begins a fight for the survival of his family, his community, and what might ultimately be the whole human race.
- TitleInvasion: The Complete Series
- Product Release Date03/09/2008
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs6
- ActorsAisha Hinds,Alexis Dziena,Amy Honey,Aramis Knight,Ariel Gade,Bella Carlson,Bryan Anthony,Chloe Carlson,Eddie Cibrian,Evan Peters,Jeanetta Arnette,John Everlove,Kari Matchett,Lisa Sheridan,Phe Caplan,Ryan Honey,Tyler Labine,William Fichtner
- DirectorsBill Eagles,Bryan Spicer,Eric Laneuville,Ernst R. Dickerson,Fred Toye,Harry Winer,J.Miller Tobin,Lawrence Trilling,Michael Dinner,Michael Nankin,Rod Holcome,Sergio Mimica-Gezzan,Steve Shill,Thomas Schlamme
- Rating InfoScience Fiction Themes And Violence
- Run Time851 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Sub GenreDrama,Horror,Mystery,Romance,Science Fiction,Thriller
- Aspect Ratio1.85:1
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataSeries Collection
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineIt begins...this Fall.
Most relevant reviews
- notwithhaste11 Feb, 2013by
A thoroughly captivating piece of television sci-fi/drama.
Invasion is a severely underrated series. I was surprised by just how good it is, considering I had heard nothing about it in the 7 or 8 years since its inception. I went and bought American Gothic straight afterward purely because it is another baby of creator Shaun Cassidy's. The episodes are well-structured and perceptions of certain key characters are constantly changing, which can be very engrossing. It does have its rather corny moments in the earlier episodes but all throughout it is utterly intriguing and entertaining. If it were given a follow-up season, I'm almost certain that Invasion could have built up the audience it deserved in the US and some network over here in Australia may have even picked up the rights to air it.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $139.95Trending at AU $161.22
- AU $22.95Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $98.95Trending at AU $122.03
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.70
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.19