All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionWe have all seen stories of Alien Invasion, but what if we got it wrong? This is the story of an Interstellar Family Vacation to planet Earth (or as they call it Yrt) that goes horribly wrong. The Valaxian tourists try to be as friendly as they can, but for some reason the locals just don't seem very welcoming. There are two sides to every story, and the truth is often somewhere in the middle.
- Author BiographyIain grew up in Nottingham England, Joined the Royal Air Force, Left the Royal Air Force, and wrote some short stories. In amongst that were relationships, a phase as an amateur dramatics 'star', a now missing pantomime script, and several attempts at fame via Radio... none of this is important, but it makes him feel special to have people reading about him, and since no-one will ever buy his auto-biography, this will suffice.
- Author(s)Iain David Baker
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.