All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionJack is in hospital. There's something wrong with his leg. But when he catches a glimpse of his X-ray he doesn't expect to see a huge squirming thing writhing around inside it. It turns out he's t alone - two of his best mates have the same problem. The doctors won't tell them anything. Jack's worried. Then the burning and hissing starts. Invasion is part of the Shades 2.0 series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant readers and struggling readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Invasion is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9-10 years.
- Author BiographyMary Chapman is a regular Shades 2.0 author who has also written picture books. After attending University College London and Leeds University she taught English in secondary schools. After some years in teaching Mary decided to train as a social worker, and later as a family therapist. In recent years she has achieved her ambition to become a writer. When she is not writing she enjoys discussing books with friends in a book group, art exhibitions, aerobics, walking, and gardening, although she would rather look at other people's gardens than work in her own.
- Author(s)Mary Chapman
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.