All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionHow the baby boomers learned about the world in their most formative years
- Author BiographyEric Burns is a cultural historian and former television journalist. He was named by the Washington Journalism Review as one of the best writers in the history of broadcast journalism. His books include The Spirits of America: A Social History of Alcohol, and The Smoke of the Gods: A Social History of Tobacco (both Temple), which were named the Best of the Best by the American Library Association. He is also the author of Broadcast Blues, The Joy of Books, and Infamous Scribblers: The Founding Fathers and the Rowdy Beginnings of American Journalism.
- Author(s)Eric Burns
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.