All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>NATIONAL BESTSELLER</b> From one of the stars of ABC s <i>Shark Tank </i>and QVC s <i>Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner </i>comes a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts guide to getting a new product or company off the ground and making it a success. <b>Turn your idea into a reality.</b><b>Become your own boss.</b><b>Make your first million.</b><b>Achieve financial freedom.</b><b>Lori Greiner shows you how.</b> Lori Greiner is one of America s most successful, prolific, and sought-after entrepreneurs. But before she created her first hit product, all she had was a great idea, a tireless work ethic, and clue how to get it to market. So Lori taught herself everything she needed to kw about bringing an invention from concept to creation to consumers in months. She learned the ins and outs of business, manufacturing, investors, patents, marketing, and more. Now, five hundred million dollars in retail sales later, in an honest and straightforward fashion, Lori reveals the path she took to her wealth of experience and hard-won wisdom so that you, too, can achieve financial freedom and see your invention become reality. <i>Invent It, Sell It, Bank It! </i>is a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts guide to getting a new product or company off the ground and making it profitable. Sharing her own secret formula and personal stories along the way, she provides vital information and advice on topics that can often intimidate, frustrate, and stump aspiring entrepreneurs. Offering behind-the-scenes insights into her experiences on ABC s <i>Shark Tank</i> and QVC-TV s <i>Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner, </i> as well as valuable lessons learned from the mistakes and triumphs of her early career, Lori proves that, with hard work and the right idea, anyone can turn themselves into the next overnight success. So a te to all the weekend inventors, armchair CEOs, and get-rich-quick dreamers: No more excuses! With Lori Greiner as your personal mentor, the only thing left to do is make your product, get out there, and sell it! <b><i>Inside, Lori covers such topic as . . .</i></b><b> Market research: </b> Is your idea a hero or a zero? Don t be so fixated on the end result that you forget to make something that people actually want to buy. <b> Product design: </b> I have an idea, w what s next? From concept to prototype to final product: How do I make it and where do I start? <b> Funding: </b> Although loans, investments, and crowd-sourcing are great ways to access cash, first tap into your own resources as wisely as possible. <b> Manufacturing: </b> Seeing your final product roll off the assembly line is a magical moment, but there are things to watch out for so you get there in a cost-effective way. <b> Protecting your idea: </b> To patent or t to patent, and other things you can do to safeguard your idea. <b> The secrets to selling successfully: </b> You got the product made, w learn how to get people to buy it! <b>Advance praise for <i>Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!</i></b> I am used to dealing with Mavericks and Lori fits the bill! Lori Greiner s insightful and practical book, <i>Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!</i> should be on the required reading list for anyone who wants to take an idea and turn it into a real business. <b> Mark Cuban</b> While most people write a book to make money, it s evident in reading <i>Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!</i> that Lori s goal is to share her secrets with the reader, and make them money. <b> Mark Burnett</b>
- Author Biography<b>Lori Greiner</b> is one of the most prolific inventors of retail products. She s created more than 400 products and holds 120 U.S. and international patents. She stars as the warm-blooded shark on ABC s hit show <i>Shark Tank</i> and is a well-known celebrity personality on QVC-TV, where she has hosted her own show, <i>Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner, </i>for more than fifteen years. Greiner s collection of cleverly designed products range from kitchen gadgets to travel bags to some of the most popular and unique organizers for all around the home. They are regularly featured in top magazines such as <i>Town & Country, O: The Oprah Magazine, InStyle, Woman s Day, </i>and<i> Family Circle</i>. She has also been profiled in <i>Financial Times, Success, </i>and<i> Entrepreneur</i>. Her Silver Safekeeper(r) Jewelry boxes were chosen as one of Oprah s Favorite Things.
- Author(s)Lori Greiner
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.