Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1989, the government of Porto Alegre, Brazil, implemented a paticipatory budget programme. This book tells their story, providing a sociopolitical study of the impact that state-sponsored participatory forums can have on civil society.
- Author(s)Rebecca Neaera Abers
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.