All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn executive-level strategic guide to maximizing financial, service, and operations performance using the proven RightStock model of inventory management In most organizations, highly qualified professionals are required to respond to a barrage of typically uncoordinated initiatives from across the organization. Those initiatives rmally include increasing SKUs, customization, and inventory availability while reducing customer response times, transportation costs, purchase costs, and manufacturing costs. Inventory Strategy arms them with a strategy for easily achieving this otherwise impossible task by presenting a proven, fact-based, balanced, and logical means of determining the proper role and level of inventory in supply chain strategy.
- Author BiographyDr. Frazelle is President and CEO of Logistics Resources International and Executive Director of The RightChain Institute. He is also the founding director of The Logistics Institute at Georgia Tech, the world's largest center for supply chain research and professional education.
- Author(s)Edward Frazelle
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.