All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionInvertebrate Medicine, Second Edition offers a thorough update to the most comprehensive book on invertebrate husbandry and veterinary care. Including pertinent biological data for invertebrate species, the book s emphasis is on providing state-of-the-art information on medicine and the clinical condition. Invertebrate Medicine, Second Edition is an invaluable guide to the medical care of both captive and wild invertebrate animals. Coverage includes sponges, jellyfish, anemones, corals, mollusks, starfish, sea urchins, crabs, crayfish, lobsters, shrimp, hermit crabs, spiders, scorpions, and many more, with chapters organized by taxomy. New chapters provide information on reef systems, honeybees, butterfly houses, conservation, welfare, and sources of invertebrates and supplies. Invertebrate Medicine, Second Edition is an essential resource for veterinarians in zoo animal, exotic animal and laboratory animal medicine; public and private aquarists; and aquaculturists.
- Author BiographyGregory A. Lewbart, MS, VMD, Dipl. ACZM, is Professor of Aquatic Animal Medicine in the Department of Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1680 g
- Width222 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGregory A. Lewbart
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.