All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionInverted Mir Raises, a valuable competitive bridge bidding system that allows the responder to accelerate the auctions when holding five or more trumps and a weak hand.
- Author BiographyIn the world of competitive bridge, Patty Tucker (born 1954) holds the honor and rank, American Contract Bridge League (ACBL) Grand Life Master. She also teaches duplicate bridge and is an author of 40+ bridge books and workbooks. The ACBL's Board of Directors named Patty the 2016 Honorary Member of the Year for her efforts in sustaining the game of bridge for future generations. Patty reflected, I teach bridge for the immense satisfaction I get, in passing on to others, my knowledge, respect, and love for the game of bridge. Bridge Career In 1999, Patty's lifelong interest in bridge turned into a full-time career. Patty is certified by the American Bridge Teachers' Association, as a Master Teacher which is the highest designation in the North American bridge teaching community. In 2000, Patty and her long-time partner and husband, Kevin Collins, earned national recognition by winning The North American Open Pairs National Bridge Championship.
- Author(s)Patty Tucker
- PublisherBridge with Patty
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge with Patty
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.