Invest with the Fed: Maximizing Portfolio Performance by Following Federal Reserve Policy by Luis Garcia-Feijoo, Gerald R Jensen, Robert R Johnson (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA research-based portfolio strategy that uses Fed signals to forecast security market performance It's often said that the chairman of the Fed is the second most powerful person in the world, next only to the president of the United States. Some say the chairman is even more powerful. When Ben Bernanke publicly stated on September 8, 2013, the Fed's intent to continue its policy of quantitative easing, global markets instantly reversed direction from a worrying downward spiral to an exuberant upward surge. Even POTUS can't do that. The authors of Invest with the Fed take the simple position that correct interpretation of Federal Reserve policy actions leads to better investing decisions. To this end, they present strategies that will help you design a portfolio that takes Fed policy into account. The result of three decades of research, Invest with the Fed reveals how the nation's bank routinely signals important clues about its future policy--and it explains how you can use these clues to enhance your portfolio performance. Learn all there is to kw about the implications that Fed policy changes have for: Value and growth investing Behavioral and EMT approaches Alternative assets Sector rotation International stocks Hedge funds Fixed income securities If Warren Buffett revealed a nugget of information about one of his future investments, you would likely act upon it. So why wouldn't you act upon information revealed by the institution that controls the U.S. financial markets? This is the book you need to adjust your investing strategy to take into account advice from the most in fluential financial institution in the world--the U.S. Federal Reserve. PRAISE FOR INVEST WITH THE FED This book is packed full of intriguing data on how Fed policy impacts asset class returns and can be a useful resource to any steward of capital. -- ADAM THURGOOD, CFA, Managing Director, HighTower Invest with the Fed demystifes Federal Reserve policy, shows how different investments are impacted by Fed policies, and provides a practical roadmap for investors to consider Fed policies in their investment strategies. The book is written in a straightforward practical manner that is appropriate for both vice and experienced investors. -- TOM ROBINSON, CFA, CFP, CAIA, CPA, Managing Director, Americas, CFA Institute What could be better? In this book, you'll learn how to make money during periods of expansive Federal Reserve policy and protect your portfolio during periods of tight monetary policy. Consider this your best-of-both-worlds guide to investing with the Fed. -- ROBERT POWELL, editor of Retirement Weekly and columnist of MarketWatch Investors who igre the ramifications of Fed policy, do so at their own peril, and this text provides effective, holistic techniques for navigating the complicated ecomic relationships that exist between the Fed and the capital markets. Yet, it is presented in a clear, understandable and concise format. -- MATT SCANLAN, CFA, President and CEO, RS Investments Investors finally have a clear and easy-to-follow roadmap for taking advantage of the Federal Reserve's monetary policies. You'll find out how to maximize your long-term returns and reduce your risk in rising, falling, and stable interest rate environments. -- CHARLES ROTBLUT, CFA, AAII Journal Editor and Vice President for the American Association of Individual Investors
- Author BiographyROBERT R. JOHNSON is the president and CEO of the American College of Financial Services and a director of RS Investment Management. GERALD R. JENSEN is the Board of Trustees Professor of Finance at Northern Illinois University and an associate editor for the Journal of Financial Research. LUIS GARCIA-FEIJOO is Associate Professor of Finance at Florida Atlantic University and an associate editor of Financial Analysts Journal.
- Author(s)Gerald R Jensen,Luis Garcia-Feijoo,Robert R Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width172 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.