All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat causes sound? How does sound travel? Sound begins when matter vibrates. Without this vibration sound could t move and thing would make any ise. Starting with tiny molecules, this book explains the main concepts of sound and furthers understanding through a series of easy-to-do experiments that will appeal to readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Does Energy Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.