Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionBy emphasizing why lifelong learning is an essential skill for career planning, Investigating Your Career helps students in grades 7 and 8 make the most of their future high school years. This semester-length middle school text encourages students to investigate their own identity and implement career plans that fit their individuality by matching career focus to their interests, abilities, values, personalities and personal goals. The importance of volunteer work and extra-curricular activities is explored as well as educational and work experiences that will help build the skills needed to be successful in a chosen career.
- Author BiographyAnn Jordan has served as the Career Development Manager for the Great Oaks Institute of Technology & Career Development, where she supervised the K-12 Career Development program. In this capacity, she oversaw career development programs for over 115,000 K-12 students across 36 school districts. Currently, Ann works as a career development consultant for various organizations and school districts in Southwest Ohio. Ann is the co-author of Communicating for Success and Discovering Your Career. Lynne T. Whaley, an educational consultant in Boise, Idaho, develops and teaches business skills courses for the public and private sector. She has served as an Office Occupations instructor at Boise State University. During the first 13 years of her career, Lynne held a variety of marketing positions at a Fortune 500 telecommunications firm.
- Author(s)Ann Jordan,Lynne T. Whaley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMason
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Western Educational Publishing
- Weight970 g
- Width221 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.