All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains eight artieles by five authors. The common theme is indicated by the title, Investigations in the Theory of Stochastic Processes. The artiele by Vershik and Sudakov is a summary of severallectures delivered by the authors on the general aspects of measure theory in linear spaces. The main attention here is focused on the development of certain general concepts within whose framework are studied both the foundations of the theory of random processes as weIl as more specialized probIems. The published summary does t presume prior acquaintance with the subj eet. The group of artieles by Ibragimov and Solev is devoted to questions connected with the regular- ity of stationary random processes. Ibragimov, in Conditions for the Complete Regularity of Station- ary Processes with Continuous Time, derives suffi ient conditions for the complete regularity of a stationary random process with continuous time. The case of a rapid decrease of the regularity coef- ficient (in power or exponential form) is investigated. In his other artiele, Complete Regularity of Generalized Stationary Random Processes, he shows that the problem of investigating the conditions for the complete regularity of generalized stationary random processes reduces to the analogous problem for general stationary random processes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- Series TitleSeminars in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byV. N. Sudakov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.