All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book that looks into the state and role of investigate journalism in the Arab world. It explores the vital role the media could potentially play in informing and empowering society, to assist in opening up the communicative space in a region where this has previously been taboo.
- Author BiographySaba Bebawi has published on the role of media in democracy-building and media power. She has worked as a journalist for Radio Jordan English, CNN, World New Events (USA), and Dubai TV. She is co-editor of Social Media and the Politics of Reportage: The Arab Spring. Saba has held academic positions at Monash University and Swinburne University in Australia, and Zayed University in the UAE.
- Author(s)Saba Bebawi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.