All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart building a rock-solid portfolio with as little as $500! Do you think cash vehicle is ather phrase for expensive car ? Would you kw a hybrid investment if you saw one? Does T-bill mean anything to you? The world of investing is a complex (and sometimes scary) place. Fortunately, you have a kwledgeable tour guide that speaks a language you understand! Investing DeMYSTiFieD, Second Edition, untanglesan otherwise perplexing topic, making it easier than ever to invest like a veteran! Outlining step-by-step techniques for making the most of your money while keeping it out of harm's way, this self-teaching guide explains how to identify and take advantage of rich opportunities--from mutual funds to taxfree bonds to real estate. Market-proven tips and techniques, handy checklists, and chapter-ending quizzes help you build a solid foundation on thesubject at your own speed. This fast and easy guide helps you: Determine your investment personality to increase your success Protect your money from the next market downturn Boost returns while managing risk with the right allocation strategies Understand balance sheets, income statements, and other documents Generate greater returns from your 401(k), IRA, or other retirement account Simple eugh for a vice but challenging eugh for an experienced investor, Investing DeMYSTiFieD helps you put your money in the right places, whetheryou're looking to earn quick cash or build for the future.
- Author BiographyAuthor Profile Paul Lim is senior editor and personal finance writer for U.S. News & World Report. A former staff writer for Money and personal finance columnist for the Los Angeles Times, Lim is the author of Money Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make.
- Author(s)Paul Lim
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.